Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Program

Last year Evan's Christmas program was cancelled due to the "Epic Winter Storm of 2010" so we were really excited to watch him this year.  His pre-K class sang two songs, "Jingle Bells" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and they also recited a holiday poem to a crowd of parents and grandparents.  He was the only kid waving to his parents which made me smile.  I realized afterwards that both Mike and I were were seated front row mouthing all of the words and motioning to Evan to stop messing with his tie.  I am sure we looked like big dorks. 
After the quick program, the kids had cookies and juice and then Santa made a guest appearance.  Evan went right over to him and said hello and then then told him, "We have juice over there!"  Such a good host!

Emma and her infant friends joined the toddlers for their song.  She clapped along to the singing though she didn't crack a smile.  She took her little reindeer job pretty seriously!

No comments: