| Emma is modeling the toy she "had" to have during our last trip to Michaels. |
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Making Our Lists
I rarely buy new toys for Evan and Emma other than for special occasions. Their birthdays and holidays are spaced out enough that it doesn't go too long until they get some new inventory. I also make it a point not to buy toys when they are with me. I don't want to expect to get to buy something during every trip to the store. Actually for awhile there I don't think my kids understood that you can actually buy toys at Target rather than just playing with them in the aisles and still in the boxes! However, lately I have been hearing a lot of "I want this." and "Can you buy me this?" from both kids. My response is that we need to put it on our Christmas list. To further satisfy the kids we take a picture of the item that they want. This way Santa will know exactly what we want. Works every time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment